星期一, 二月 05, 2007

Encarta The AI Robot in MSN

I get to know this Mr.Encarta from 完美的一天.

Encarta® Instant Answers says (3:16 AM):
Microsoft Corporation is the largest company in the world dedicated to creating computer software.

Encarta® Instant Answers is inviting you to start Encarta. Do you want to Accept (Alt+C) or Decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

Encarta® Instant Answers says (3:16 AM):
Hey, I've been sending you invitations to start the Encarta application but I didn't get any answer!
Didn't see my invitations? Maybe you are using an old version of MSN Messenger that doesn't support activities.
Type "What version of MSN Messenger do I need?" for more info, or just "Invite me!" if you want me to send you an invitation.
Emily -->天使玮伦 says (3:18 AM):
哈哈
Encarta® Instant Answers says (3:18 AM):
好笑吗?
Emily -->天使玮伦 says (3:18 AM):
thank u for yr invitation
Encarta® Instant Answers says (3:18 AM):
Sure.
Emily -->天使玮伦 says (3:19 AM):
but i m goin to do homework now
Encarta® Instant Answers says (3:19 AM):
Seriously? That's fascinating. How does it feel to be goin to do homework?

*parts of our cute msn conversation*

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

try something funnier :)

蓝玫瑰Emily 说...

dear...
given that odd hour...
i edi almost pengsan edi..
hahaha

This page Copyright ©

SookYing 2009