星期三, 四月 20, 2005

A little break moment...

okie....i just couldn't restrain myself from updating post....even though now still the exams weeks....i know...it is FINAL TERM too...extremely important...

but...i think i will just let myself relax for a while, at least for today!! hmm..i think i wouldn't on my msn messenger though....once i get tOO relaxed..it is very hard for me to get back to the study mood....(i still got 2 more papers to go......Fri morning the famous LAN 1003 Malaysian Studies & AC201 Accounting 2 on next Monday.)

Hmm....during the last few weeks...i have been trying hard not to log in blogspot.....changed my homepage from my blogsite to horoscope site (yeah..i am very interested at HOROSCOPE!).....but there were always ideas that 'pop' into my mind that i have to write something on this and that...and have to post on the blog.....(I always treat my blog as a library =p any historical date that i think is to be remembered i sure will update it on the blog....or any historical moment.....well..must bear in mind...historical for me...not neccessarily historical for you....anyway..this is My personal library ;p)

okay..back to those ideas........ideas......I NEED YOU now..where are you???
I am free to write on the ideas now...but....they just 'pop'& disappear....aik.....nevermind.....they will pop in again some days later....or during my next exams =p
(i just couldn't figure out why the creative juice always 'choose' to run high up during EXAMS!! I still remember that during SPM month..i even could plot out a whole story line for a novel....but after SPM...all the ideas just gone....>.<)

没有评论:

This page Copyright ©

SookYing 2009