星期六, 四月 11, 2009

sneak preview





满脑子的思绪,瞥见桌上有纸和铅笔。。。

3 条评论:

~yeeyee~ 说...

i could read and understand 90% of it! the remaining 10% was not due to the handwriting-la, it's because of my poor chinese understanding, haha~

hEnRy 说...

wow...u're so fast,...
i just post it about 20mins ago

江边鸟 说...

your handwritting?
hahaha ~

I thought it was a funny essay from a primary school students :D

This page Copyright ©

SookYing 2009