星期日, 七月 27, 2008

我的雯妹妹,你的爱心让好多人汗颜

雯式效应

Just around the corner from my house, there are 2 dogs that have been abandoned by their owners in a dilapidated house, apparently left to starve to death.The main door isn't locked, but the gate has been chained.To rescue them out of the house isn't feasible either as this is a predominantly Malay area.

The daschund ,is blind in the right eye which is fibrosed,probably due to some infection.The mixed breed with a black outer coat and white undercoat.Both have pretty healthy looking fur, which i find surprising.

Someone left a pot out on the porch, which has accumulated rain water,which is probably why they haven't died of thirst yet..

For the time being, I have taken over the task of feeding them with table scraps, which I know is probaly inadequate but is all I have now..
They now happily wag their tails whenever they see me, for I am associated with food.Looking at them scrambling for the food and hungrily wolfing everything down just makes me feel sad.I think of my baby at home, which is comparatively well fed,and wouldn't eat his royal canine dog food unless bribed with a meat jerky.
同狗不同命啊!

Animals can actually speak, loud and clear, albeit in a different way.
Do you choose to listen OR hide under the cover of ignorance?

A pet is a lifelong responsibility, which should be as long as it's lifetime,if not yours.

“The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by the way it's animals are treated.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

没有评论:

This page Copyright ©

SookYing 2009