星期六, 五月 09, 2009

SPECIAL WESAK DAY MESSAGE FROM THE CHIEF

PULAU KETAM DOG RESCUE MISSION UPDATES

My friend TV Smith comes to our temple in Brickfields every Wesak Day to photograph the celebrations for his PhotoBlog. This year he will be out in the seas trying to save the many poor dogs discarded at the islands near Pulau Ketam. I bless him and his team of volunteers. Their selfless efforts and kindness are exemplary.

I am saddened by the cruelty but heartened that TV and Sabrina of Furry Friends Farm are there to help. I know the rescued animals will be in good hands as they are truly compassionate people. I pray for their safety and wish them success in rescuing as many of the abandoned animals as they can.

I hope Buddhists around the world will also join me in prayers for the rescue team and the suffering animals. Please continue with your support for their commendable efforts.

Happy Wesak.

The Most Venerable K Dhammaratana,
Chief High Priest of Malaysia

祝大家Happy Wesak Day, 愿佛祖保佑所有善心人,保佑狗狗们。

没有评论:

This page Copyright ©

SookYing 2009