星期日, 五月 01, 2005

Back to 23/4/2005 SATURDAY~~~

yoohoo..ya..today was a Saturday...i went back to Catholic High School attending the Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang!

hehe...anyway..when i reached CHS the ceremony was at its half way already..well...nevermind..because i wasn't involve in it at all..i just came back to congratulate my fellow friends who did so well in SPM 2004 (yes, hw,beh,kh u all ;p)& i just got a feeling so wanted to go back to CHS......miss the school~!(Although i have just graduated less than 2yrs)

(erh...today was the 2nd time i parked my car illegally after i got my license..whew...luckily didn't encounter any police @_@")

Get to see the new uniform of CHS Choir....the 'medals' given to SPM achievers were the same with my year(@_@")....the other academic trophies,however,were very pretty...a green crystal-shaped with CHS school logo attached above it!Ya, met some juniors of Choir...they still remember me..haha and Wen Xin was kind enough to take a photo with me(she joins School Police, omg, the blue uniform is sooooo 'yao yeng',which means cool!)



Didn't get to meet any teacher...hmm...except Pn.Ng Hui Gek (choir's guru penasihat/consultant)..

Get to know some new friends too (a prince & a princess?? =p)

So moved when i stood up to sing NegaraKu (My national anthem)when the ceremony came to an end...i didnt sing NegaraKu for 18months already!! (and i couldn't help thinking whether i will be singing NegaraKu when i go to US >.<) The ceremony officially ended at 12noon...and after much discussion...we went to OUG Plaza to have our lunch (our consisted of 5 people:me,huiwen,beh,kinhao&choongli)...er...no need to guess...i drove...~_~" anywAY...we ended up eating at KFC + dessert @ Restaurant记得吃( my first time..muahaha)~~ *the parking machine very cute..put coins into it one..=p i first time used also* After fetching ChoongLi back home...KinHao went to work...haha...me,HuiWen and Beh got 'nothing better to do'....decided to fetch HW home...and decided to visit HW's house, and decided to play monopoly at HW's house, lastly decided to stay at HW's house until the rain stopped at 6o'clock...(hw,sorry...bothering u lar =p,next station beh's hse ya!! ;p) I have some pictures to share when we at HW's house...hahahhahhahhahaha=p

幸福的一家三口 wahahha

HW's dog: Giorgio

After fetching Beh home..i went home too...(Mum been yelling in my hp to rush me back...and i done some house chore before going out for dinner..)

That called off my day!

没有评论:

This page Copyright ©

SookYing 2009