星期六, 五月 07, 2005

terrible thing..

Last few days my computer had suffered from 'HANGING'...i also almost wanna hang myself as i couldn't restart my computer and all the important files (college files, pictures files including those from Redang trip etc) i havent backed up at all....if the computer has to send for reformating....all my data might be gone....

Yesterday i was lucky enough to burn all the data into CDs (i just starred at the screen for every second during the burning process and prayed that it wouldn't hang there)...Only then yesterday night i was able to sleep..

The computerman just came to my house~~ whew...all this hassle has been settled...the vertilation fan had broke down...it has been replaced with a new one and i add on another fan at the back of the CPU...*more effective! i on my computer whole night *

ya~ thank u my choir gang!!! they knew how depressed i was few days ago..thank you all for comforting me!!

The happy ending ends here.....

My beloved handphone broke down today..has been sent back to Sony Ericsson factory..

I couldn't type anymore...

3 条评论:

蓝玫瑰Emily 说...

=> thank you ya my dear JanJan!!


but now i am worry over my hp....

浪迹天涯 说...

emily 你怎么庆祝母亲节呀?

蓝玫瑰Emily 说...

妈说不须要特别庆祝...每天都乖一点就好...哈哈..

我叫我妈进来我的房间看我写的blog ;p

This page Copyright ©

SookYing 2009