星期四, 七月 14, 2005

I AM BACK~~

okie...the summer semester just over....as i sit for my last final paper yesterday morning (which i screwed it up... )....

today is the first day of my one-month-long term break!!

Yesterday been to quite a lot of places....(so that i could forget all the mistakes i did during the exams for a moment!)... i get to meet Daniel finally after he has been coming back from Aus for quite some times....then we went to visit our beloved BM tuition teacher..Mrs.Rajah..hehe...so glad she still remembering us.. ;p and welcomed us to disturb her on-going tuition class..kakakakkaa

After having a quick dinner, i went to meet up with Elyn !! Oh My Gosh, i have not been seeing her for ...for...the entire year!!! and once again..so glad that she still remembering me!! haha
We went 1Utama to walk around..and i get to buy what i wanted to buy...!! Elyn..thank u for accompanying me to buy my stuffs !!! We must keep in touch ok!!!

HEY..i pre-booked Harry Potter 6 : Half Blood Prince !!! *well..i have paid the full amount..kakkaa..considered Bought!*
cant wait to collect the book on SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!Image hosted by Photobucket.com

btw...i am going to work at 1Utama starting tomorrow ....if everything is fine....i wont give up!!

hahaha...anyone want to buy baby and children clothing? pls contact me...wahhahahahhaha

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

hei...enjoy ur holiday..
but dun think u can coz u gonna start work rite...?
anyway...good luck ya!!! =>

joe 说...

Enjoy the new Harry Potter book! Have fun at your new job!

This page Copyright ©

SookYing 2009